DISCOVER YOUR GENIUS QUOTIENT
(Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging)
Genius Quotient Quickstart
THRIVE (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging)
BE THE VISIONARY THAT DRIVES IMPACTFUL TRANSFORMATION FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Use Inner Genius to communicate in a new way, that celebrates and encourages a diverse and inclusive workplace that thrives. Develop and implement the organization’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) initiatives and strategy. Building an organization-wide mindset and communication toolkit around DEIB isn’t just the right thing to do; it’s an absolute must.
Who this program is for
Led by the Head of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (or similar senior executive role), this program is designed to be attended by all corporate employees, at all levels.
This program is for you if you want to:
- Implement DEIB as an integral element of your organization’s culture and environment. Champion your DEIB efforts by being at the forefront of infusing Inner Genius into the way employees communicate every day.
- Lead enterprise-level initiatives that have a lasting impact and engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Celebrate your people’s diversity through their differences by activating their preferred way of learning and communicating.
- Begin empowering people to work in their Genius Zone to shape an organization that exceeds the business goals.
- Reflect your DEIB commitment in every internal and external communication and complement targeted solutions for clients to be inspired to make a real impact and lead change across your organization and industry.
- Give every employee the knowledge and tools to start using their Genius Quotient (GQ) immediately to embed your culture of DEIB.
- Create the kind of company culture that team members love.
Program Duration – 6 Month Program
- Complete the Inner Genius Profile for each participant
- Launch Session – 90 minutes
- Self-Study Digital Learning Modules
- 6 x 90 minute Live Masterclasses
- Coaching Session for each cohort
Study time investment:
- Self-study 2 to 3 hours per week
- + Live Masterclass – 90 minutes per week
By the end of this program participants should be able to use their Genius Quotient (GQ) to communicate objectively with fairness and impartiality.
PART 1 – INSIGHTS
Decipher your Inner Genius (GQ) profile and create a personal strategy to unlock your learning.
PART 2 – OUTSIGHTS
Crack the code when communicating with groups or individuals.
PART 3 – LEVERAGE
Examine business communication to foster a culture of inclusion, where others feel respected and their perspectives and contributions valued.
PART 4 – SYNERGY
Apply the Inner Genius Roadmap and tools to integrate GQ into daily practice.
EXPECTED BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- Employees Operating in their Genius Zone
- Higher Innovation
- Variety of Different Perspectives
- More Understanding, Less Conflict
- Increased Creativity
- Efficiency & Faster Problem Solving
- Higher Employee Engagement
- Better Company Reputation
- Improved Hiring Results
This program is for you if you want to:
- Enhance your communication, remove barriers and misunderstandings and allow new and fresh ideas to be discussed
- Use the Inner Genius tools to help all employees speak using other people’s voices and reduce unconscious bias
- Maximize people’s strengths by understanding how people learn, and communicate, to create effective teams.
- Give all employees a voice
- Empower every employee though the use of the Inner Genius tools
- Design communication that makes everyone feel like they are included
- Reduce unconscious bias to provide a more inclusive environment for all
Organizations made up of a homogeneous group of people who think alike and reach comfortable consensus are frequently outplayed and outstrategized by organizations built on a diverse and inclusive work culture. When these innovative companies connect, communicate and influence operating in their Genius Zones they develop synergy, fuelled by unstoppable inertia.
Inventor – Genius Quotient | Author – Unlock Inner Genius
PROGRAMS SCHEDULED FOR INTACT CORPORATE GROUPS
Group Discounts Apply
Let me put a DEI department together – Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity Department. I’ll have those people be on a certain number of calls. And then I’ll do all the same things that I did before. How is that altering anything, just because I have some DEIB department that’s going to be a call once a month? It’s like you’re missing the entire point. [Inner Genius] allows each of us to feel like we can still be ourselves and not have to change for other people. But we have a bridge to now hear one another. So I think that is phenomenal.
Belonging & Leadership